Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update

I lost to Bill again in golf and I am down 3.5 to 2.5. I actually played better this round, but I had two major disaster holes on 3 and 14. I had two shots out of bounds on each and that was the difference.

The good news is that I hit some real quality shots and I think my lessons are starting to sink in.

I am playing on Full Tilt as I write this and losing at 1-2 NL. I have had the weirdest streak lately where I can't seem to win a big pot. It's not that I am taking bad beats, it's that every time I have a hand I want to get my whole stack in with, nobody ever has anything.

Right now some player named jryanm7 is giving me fits by talking a lot of smack and sitting on my left. He has played almost 1/2 of his hands preflop and has tripled his $200 starting stack. I think he might be leaving now, so I should probably go to bed. Oops wait he's back.

Tomorrow I leave for Mexico so there will be no poker until I get back.

No comments: